Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Christmas Cards Class


I started working on the cards for my upcoming Christmas cards class today.   To keep the postage cost down, I'm going for cards that have a bit of wow to them but can still be mailed with a regular postage stamp.    This one is gorgeous up close; the embossing adds a bit of texture and both the snowflakes and snowman are sparkly with Dazzling Diamonds.  I think I'll make up a few more with different colors to mail out for the holidays.   I love my Snow Much Fun set!

If you'd like to make some Christmas cards  to send out to your family and friends, come join me!  No experience required!

Here are the details for the class:

Christmas Cards #1

Oct 22 
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM  (Central)
We'll be making a total of 9 Christmas cards (3 each of 3 different designs) during this fun class.    Drinks and snacks will be provided so we can relax and enjoy a day of creating together.   Cost for the class is $25 and includes envelopes.  As always, please bring along your scissors and favorite adhesive. If you don't have adhesive, you can purchase it the day of the event for $7.   Please RSVP by the 18th to hold your spot.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish I could go! Sounds like a wonderful day! Have fun Rita!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)