Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Club Project #3: Stockings!


Whew....I finally finished preparing for my clubs this week!  I was so used to prepping for 4 or 5 people, so going up to 12 was a wow moment for me.   I hope the ladies will enjoy them all.   I had to pull out my new favorite Stitched Stockings stamp set and its matching punch.    I also got in some fun new designer paper, Frostwood Lodge.  Isn't it cute?!   I can't wait to cut into the woodgrain paper in that one!   :)

Stamps:  Stitched Stockings, Petite Pairs
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Garden Green
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Garden Green, Frostwood Lodge designer paper
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Houndstooth embossing folder, Stocking builder punch, Mini Clothespins (TOO CUTE!), Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine

3 comments:

  1. Love this super sweet stocking card Rita!! Why oh why haven't we got this set & punch!!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! Your ladies will love it! Congrats on all of your stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaargh! I'm another Vicky that is green with envy! Your card is absolutely gorgeous Rita!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)