Thursday, October 6, 2011

Simply Sent Special



One of the specials for October is a free coordinating stamp set when you purchase 2 of the Simply Sent Kits.   These kits are great for new stampers and for those times when you need a quick card, but still want something with a handmade look.   I plan to pick up several of them to give as gifts for the holidays.  I think 2 of the kits, the free stamp set, and a marker or ink pad all wrapped up would be a nice gift for both friends and family members.   It's a great way to share your hobby with others and possibly gain some new stampin' buddies. :)

Now the kits themselves are great, but I decided to play around with mine a bit this morning and add in a few extras to dress them up.   :)  Just goes to show how they work for all levels of stampers, even demonstrators! I love that I have a gorgeous card and a matching gift box to give to someone special this Christmas.   (Big thanks to my fellow demonstrators Leena and Lael for the inspiration and box tutorial).   After making these, I decided to get 2 of this kit and add in a spool of ribbon and a package of the basic pearls for that special person on my gift list.  I hope she'll like it.  

If you'd like to order your kits, you can find them in my online store here or you can contact me to place your order.   Remember this special is only good for October, so don't wait too long or you'll miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)