Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Stampin' Up! Hello Lovely


I thought I'd share another Convention display sample with you today.   I love this card!  It's simple, but it uses one of my favorite combination of colors.  I think I'll recreate this one for my sweet Jason.  He's the most wonderful husband and he definitely makes me happy.  :)  

Stamps: Hello, Lovely
Ink:  Gumball Green, Marina Mist, Midnight Muse
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Accessories:  Midnight Muse stitched ribbon


Jason mowed the lawn yesterday, so we let Laila play around in the grass a bit yesterday.   She wasn't quite sure what to do with it.  

3 comments:

  1. Love this card, Rita! I'm having fun seeing you post your display cards. I tried guessing which ones were yours on the display, and it's fun seeing if I was right or not. They are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! My budget is busted and I still want this stamp set...I saw it came out in MDS, so I might do that! Fun stuff! And glad to see Miss Laila out playing in the sunshine with her happy face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grass is so cool on little baby feet! So sweet...and I love this card! Clever, clever!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)