Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Stampin' Up! Too Kind for FMS


Allisa is our hostess at Freshly Made Sketches this week and she has a very versatile sketch that I just love.   Now my vacationing mojo is apparently on a month long cruise or something!  I can't say that I love my card, but I do love this stamp set and shabby bows.  Hopefully together they are okay.  ;)  

Stamps:  Too Kind, Fabulous Phrases
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral
Paper:  Chocolate Chip. Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Neutrals DSP stack (retired)
Accessories:  Very Vanilla seam binding, Calypso Coral baker's twine, Basic Pearls, Neutrals buttons (retired)



Laila had a fun time at her party.  Here she was checking out what was going on in the party room.  :)   That room is now her playroom in progress.  We are working hard on it and it's coming together pretty well.  It needs some artwork now.  I have ideas, but I need some inexpensive white frames.  

10 comments:

  1. Love that shabby chic bow! And I love the flowers from this set - pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp set because of the ways you've used it! It always looks wonderful - with or without the shabby bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita I really do love your card! I love that bow...I still need to give that a try some time. The flowers are so pretty and you've chosen such great colours! Laila looks so adorable as always! Looks like she had a fabulous 1st birthday! I love that banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Rita! I love the shabby bow and those flowers with the dark background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bow is awesome! I love the colors you picked for your flowers too. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so, so pretty Rita! Love that bow (of course) and the stamp is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love a scrunchy bow!!!! Your card is just gorgeous Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love this card, Rita! Beautiful color scheme, the flowers are stamping perfect, and that bow tops it all off so well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your stamped panel, the bow is a great finishing touch! If our mojo is going to book a cruise, it only seems fair that we get to go with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty card. I just got that set, I've got to get it out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)