Sunday, July 28, 2013

Double the Flowers!


I managed to do a couple more of the Dare to Get Dirty challenges this morning!  Yay!  It's so nice to have Jason home.  :)   For this one, I decided to combine it with my "Scrap Card Sunday" idea.   The flower and the strips of black DSP are all from the scrap bins.  Yay, right?!

Paper:  Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, scraps
Accessories:  Basics Glimmer Brads
Tools:  Big Shot, Beautifully Baroque EF (retired), scallop circle punches, Boho Blossoms punch


One of my best demo friends lost a family member this weekend so I wanted to make up a card to send to her.  I bought this set to have on hand for these occasions and I think this was my first time using it.  I need to make up a set of cards to send to my mom to give out, so I might use this layout for those as well.   

Stamps:  Love & Sympathy, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Old Olive
Paper:  PTI white, Melon Mambo, Gingham Garden DSP, scrap
Accessories:  Whisper White 3/8 taffeta ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Brights buttons 
Tools:  Big Shot, PTI tag sale #5 die, Bitty Banners framelits


I'm not sure where to laugh at this expression and attitude or fear for the years to come!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't been to your site for a few days. You have a bunch of very inspiring cards here. And that girl is too cute-I can't believe she's standing now. Seems to have happened so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy this week! Beautiful collection of cards! Love black and yellow together! Such a wow factor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Just love that gingham card, Rita!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I'm loving the daily inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)