Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stampin' Up! Wildflower Meadow


When I found the email telling me I was chosen to be a display stamper, I was so excited!!!!   However (there's always a but, right?!), I crossed everything and hoped that I didn't end up with the Gingham Garden suite.  Well...you can see what happened, right?  I cried when I opened the box and saw it.   After a bit I got over and decided it would just be the biggest stamping challenge I would probably ever take on.  

This was the first card I made with it and I think I managed to tame it into something that resembled my style.  I used colors that I love and a fairly simple design.  It's a stamp that looks wonderful on watercolor paper, so be sure to try that out if you haven't already!

Stamps:  Wildflower Meadow, Petite Pairs
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo markers
Paper:  Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz, Watercolor paper, Gingham Garden DSP
Accessories:  Basic Pearls, Simply Pressed Clay
Tools:  Buttons and Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds, circle punches, piercing tool and template

Laila...the supermodel.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I think this is extraordinary! The spritzing on the stamp is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)