Sunday, July 14, 2013

Thanks a Latte


Friday night I could not go to sleep because the idea for this card kept running through my head.   Thankfully my new stamps got here yesterday and I was able to play and make it!   It uses the awesome sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch! again.  I have to admit, I really love this sketch.   I can see it working for so many ideas!  


Stamps:  PTI Heart-2-Heart #1, TCP Thanks a latte
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Garden Green, Early Espresso
Paper:  White
Tools:  Coffee Cup, Aquapainter, Big Shot, PTI Heart-2-Heart die #1



Here's another picture from Laila's birthday shoot.   My sister-in-law actually brought this outfit and necklace as an afterthought and it worked out great! 

This past week was been a tough one!  Laila was teething and one of her molars finally broke through it looks like.  Friday I was in tears all day because I didn't feel good and she refused to nap.  We survived, but there were points that I didn't think we would.   Thankfully yesterday was better and now Jason's home for his four days off.   It was nice to get to sneak in my room and stamp.  :)

4 comments:

  1. I don't even drink coffee, but I can see that this is a fantastic use of this sketch! It's a winner for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable stamp set! Eeek! I'm not going to cave, I'm not going to cave...but...I must go look at least. Yikes! You are my favorite enabler! Lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your idea with the coffee...really great interpretation for the sketch....GREAT card..

    I am joining also the challenge on CASE this Sketch..would you like to see it on my blog...my card is number 68 I would be glad if you could leave me some love...big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for a coffee card! This was the perfect take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)