Monday, July 22, 2013

Stampin' Up! Evergreen


Bad picture alert.  Sorry!  I don't know what was going on with that tonight but I am way too tired to go fight with it.  I'm hoping Jason will have Laila down by the time I finish this post so that we can watch Big Brother and then go to bed.   (I'm a reality TV junkie!)   Anyway....   I have a Christmas card class coming up next week and I wanted to finish up the designs for it.   I had pinned this gorgeous card by Jen Sannes and wanted to try a different design with some of the same elements. I love the navy/silver/gray combo!  Now the stamps I used aren't in the catalog but they are still available.  There's a list of them that carried over for this holiday season from last year's catalog. You can find them online under the "Online Only" section under stamps.  

Stamps:  Evergreen, Greetings of the Season
Ink:  Night of Navy, Versamark
Paper:  Night of Navy, Brushed Silver, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Tools:  Heat Tool, Big Shot, Woodgrain EF, Scallop Edge border punch, embossing buddy
Accessories: Silver embossing powder


Here's another proof from Laila's birthday session.  She is just too cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)