Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Stampin' Up! Zoo Babies & Dictionary


While Mom and Jason assembled playroom furniture last night, I ran off to my craft room to stamp.  It feels like it had been ages since I made anything and I needed the break!   I decided to combine Dynamic Duos and Retro Sketches and here's the result.  I think it's kinda cute.  :)

Stamps:  Zoo Babies, Dictionary
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate
Paper:  Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  White Baker's Twine, Neutrals buttons (retired)
Tools:  Big Shot, Alphabet Press TIEF, 2 1/2 inch circle punch

     

Laila's party went great.  It was a lot of work, but she seemed to have fun.   Now we are doing some serious work on getting her a playroom set up.   My favorite "decoration" was a timeline of photos from birth to 12 months.  I saw one on Rochelle's blog a while back and immediately pinned it.  Mine didn't turn out as cute as hers, but it was so great to look at her development.  ;)  


4 comments:

  1. It is very cute!! I love that elephant.
    Thanks for playing along at Dynamics Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card! It is especially cute with the circle off center, and the elephant ear patch is adorable. Thanks for sharing. Happy Birthday Leila! The photo time line is amazing. These little ones grow and change so quickly. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Rita, it's so cute! and what a sweet little cherub Leila is.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)