Monday, July 15, 2013

Stampin' Up! Zoo Babies for Mojo Monday


My 600th post!!!!!!  Wow!!!!!  I thought the sketch at Mojo Monday looked fun today so I worked on a card using it.  I didn't end up following it exactly, but close enough I think.   I found the color combination on my Color Coach and I think ti's another keeper! 


Stamps:  Zoo Babies, Happy Day
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Smoky Slate
Paper:  Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Neutrals DSP stack (retired)
Accessories:  Basic Black Chevron ribbon (YUMMY!)


Here's another picture from Laila's swimming and bubble adventure last week.  The weather is a little cooler this week, so we might fill the pool back up tomorrow and let her play again.  

To all you guys going to Convention, let me know if you see any display samples that look like my work!  I can't wait to see pictures of the boards and see if my cards made it or not.  

7 comments:

  1. 600 posts! Woohoo! Great milestone. We enjoy each and every one. Love this card, Rita! You persuaded me to get this set with all of your cute samples with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your 600th post! That's amazing! I don't have the old neutrals DSP stacks, but I do have the brights and regals. This is a great idea to use up some of the striped paper. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 600th. post and thank you for sharing this adorable card!I saw it over on MOJO and had to stop by...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Rita, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 600 posts...quite a nice milestone for you! You did a great job on following the sketch...that little hippo is darling! But not as darling/adorable/sweet/cute as your Laila totally enjoying the pool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! What a stunning colour combo this is!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)