Thursday, July 11, 2013

Stampin' Up! Oh Hello


Got in a fairly quick card today while Miss Laila was napping.  I had to go with clean-and-simple because I also needed a shower.  ;)   I loved the new sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch so I used it for my card.   It's definitely one I can see myself using a lot, so I'm pinning it for future cards.  


Stamps:  Oh Hello
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz
Paper:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White


Here's a cute picture from Laila's birthday shoot.  Even though she wasn't the best model that day, we still have some cute shots. :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! Why didn't I get that set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I totally missed the new sketch....going to have to make some time to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS card!! Love the way you used that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS perfection, Rita! Love the shading on the gorgeous flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do much better during nap time than I do! This is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture of your sweet girl!
    Your card is simple elegance! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, what a sweet little girl! I love the chevron oval on your card and that flower is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)