Sunday, July 21, 2013

Stampin' Up Hello Lovely


I hope everyone who attended Convention had a great time!   Now that it is officially over, I wanted to start showing you some of the projects I made for the display boards.  The last few days I've been really doubting myself and thinking they weren't good enough, but hopefully someone will find them inspiring.  

This card is one of my favorites.  I love the fun colors and the bling!  

Stamps:  Hello Lovely
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Versamark
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, In Colors DSP stack
Accessories:  Epic Day Washi Tape, Basic Rhinestones
Tools:  Big Shot, Stripes embossing folder


Here's Laila in her playroom.  I think you can tell from the picture which "toys" are her favorite.  

5 comments:

  1. I don't think you have anything to worry about with your display board samples, Rita. This one is fabulous! I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, your cards are amazing! They are so creative and beautiful. Thank you for sharing your beautiful ideas. Cute picture of Leila!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this, Rita! So fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Don't doubt your talent. I used to be subscribed to A LOT of blogs, but decided to remove most of them and kept just a few. Yours is one of them. Your creativity is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is top notch. You were selected to be a convention display stamper for very good reasons. Love to visit your blog to see all your beautiful creations. Good luck with your beautiful little girl. You haven't even hit the terrible two's!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)