Friday, July 19, 2013

Stampin' Up! Folded Christmas Tree


I've been working on some samples for my Christmas in July class and this was one I made up yesterday.   It uses a previous sketch from Freshly Made Sketches that I just love.  I've made fall versions, Valentine's Day versions, and now a Christmas version!  :)  Versatile sketch, huh?   If you can see the background, you'll notice a new embossing folder.  I love it!  It's from the holiday catalog and definitely one of my favorite things in there.

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Old Olive
Paper:  Old Olive, Whisper White, Brights DSP stack, Perfect Polka Dots DSP
Tools:  Big Shot, 3 inch circle die, Stylish Stripes EF


Yesterday was a very rough day.  VERY ROUGH day.   She woke up at 12:30 on Thursday morning/night whatever it is and didn't want to go back to bed.  I think I might have fallen back asleep at 3:30 only to be back up at 5:30.   I was so exhausted yesterday!  She was in a mood too.  Crying and throwing fits over anything and everything.   She woke up from her second nap super grumpy but thankfully we had our monthly subscription box from Citrus Lane to open.  It seemed to have cheered her up!  

I was so excited that she got a turtle to play with as we've been learning and practicing that word for over a week now!  So, so fun.   

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! By now I'm sure everyone is feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing...I didn't even notice the new folders in the holiday catalog and it still took me looking through it 3 more times before I saw yours. Thanks for pointing it out in your post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)