Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stampin' Up! Positively Chevron


If you are a member of the Fan Club over on Splitcoaststampers, today started the super fun Dare to Get Dirty challenges!  I am not sure how many of them I'll get to do, but I managed the first one at least!  I used my new Positively Chevron stamps and the watercolor embossing resist technique.   Pretty fun, but a lot of work to clean my Aquapainter.  :)

Stamps:  Positively Chevron, Hello Lovely
Ink:  Versamark, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Watercolor Paper
Accessories:  Brights Designer buttons, Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Clear Embossing Powder
Tools:  Heat Tool, Aquapainter


My girl is 13 months old today.  Nobody told me the "terrible" tantrums and attitude started this early.  Yikes!!  She does not like to hear no or to not be given what she wants and she's sure to let you know it!

2 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors (and the chevrons) on this card!!! I also wanted to say that my son just turned a year on July 9th and we are going through the same "tantrums". Fun times, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! I didn't notice this stamp in the catalog. Thanks for showing off some fun things that I would not have thought of. You rock!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)