Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cup of Hope

Well, it's been one of those days today.  Laila is currently on outfit number four and two of my cats are quickly working their way to the pound.  (Not really, but I think we'll soon be those people who have pets that live in different parts of the house because they can't get along.)   During all this "fun", I did manage to make another card for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges.   This time I worked on Edna's challenge and here's what it was:  One of my all time favourite things is WORDS, and they mean so much to so many, especially in times of encouragement and hope. My challenge is to use five individual words on a card. You are welcome to include images, but the focus should be on the words, stamp them, punch them, cut them out of magazines... the choice is yours!   


Now that I look at it, I think I did it wrong.  :(   I used a five word sentiment.  Oh well, it's still another card to send to MD Anderson, right?!   Now you'll have to forgive me for using a non-SU stamp, but I have a bit of a thing for coffee and cat stamps.  It's not really what I envisioned when I started, but it'll do I suppose.  Considering how this day has been, I'm surprised I made anything!  (Thanks to my friend Marla for suggestion the steam!)   

Stamps:  Like It a Latte (retired), Scentsational Season, coffee cup stamp
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Early Espresso, Pretty In Pink, Subtles DSP stack
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Finishing Touches edgelits, Wide Oval punch, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Holiday Collection framelits


Here was Laila's first outfit today.  :)   We decided it was a bit too warm for her after a while.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)