Saturday, October 13, 2012

October Stamp Club

Last night was my monthly stamp club with my totally amazing group of ladies.  There's always so much fun and laughter and I love that they enjoy our meetings so much!   I thought I'd share our cards and a few other pictures today.  


This first one we did using my favorite set, French Foliage, and the new Core'dinations card stock from the Holiday Catalog.  I just LOVE that background!


For our second project we used the Naturals Composition paper from the main catalog.  I just love the look of it brayered with color.  We did change up the card a little and add more leaves to the image panel.  I did two panels to show a few choices and they all liked the other option better.  Of course that's the one I forgot to snap a picture of.   Looks like I was in a More Mustard and Early Espresso mood, huh?  :)


 Here's everyone with their beautiful masterpieces!  (Notice my Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler kitchen in the background.)


Last night was our last meeting of this round of club so I wanted to make them up a special gift.  I found this fun idea on Pinterest and made them this gift-in-a-jar.  Jason was a huge help with these or I think it would have taken me forever!  


LOL  Is this not THE best "caption this" photo ever?!  I love it!    

4 comments:

  1. Love the look baby has! That shocked look is so darned cute!

    Love the cards so going into my CASE some day file! LOL .. great jar project! Great use of the new Stamp Set :)

    Kitchen colors are great too! Cherry Cobbler is my newest fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards. Great designs with lots of techniques! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and even more beautiful baby! These will be going into my CASE some day file too, and I want to try that brayering technique on that particular paper. I like those gifts in a jar too. This is when I lived much closer so I could be a part of that group. :) That picture of Laila is adorable and I love that expression on her face. I wonder what she was thinking? TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't see a caption for the picture. How am I missing it? Cute pic, though. And great cards.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)