Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Vital Signs


I'm way behind on my Hope You Can Cling To and my design teams cards this week.  :(   Stamping just hasn't fit in my schedule as well with Laila's reflux acting up.   We did get some different medicine last night so fingers crossed that it will work the entire month and not crap out on us the last week.   I did put together this fairly simple card over the past few days.  It is for Ardyth's challenge:  Make a project inspired by one (or more) of the 4 main Vital Signs heart beat (pulse), temperature, blood pressure and breathing.  I thought the chevrons and hearts were perfect for this one!  :) 

Stamps:  I {Heart} Hearts
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink 
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Chevron embossing folder, Heart punches, Subtles buttons, White Baker's Twine


My little pink giraffe.  :)

3 comments:

  1. You do an AMAZING job! I love your cards and look forward to seeing your creations and your sweet little girl every day! She's growing up so fast. :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do AMAZING work! I look forward to seeing your creations every day! Your little girl is growing up so fast... love to see the pictures!! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card to fit a fun challenge - and the pink giraffe!! love her!! You've got yerself a new follower!! *.*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)