Thursday, October 11, 2012

Simple Circus Circles


Whew.  It's been a rough day here today!  Jason is at work and Laila is being high maintenance!  She napped so well yesterday and then slept almost 12 hours straight last night, so I guess she's well-rested and thinking she doesn't need naps today.  We all know how babies with no naps are, right?!  We're hanging in there, but we are both exhausted at this point!   I did manage to squeeze in a simple birthday card for the HYCCT challenges.  This was a challenge from Lori and here's her description: My challenge to you is to use the letters HYCCT in your card or project! You can use any supply or technique, let your imagination go wild!! Please be sure to include what you used in your description!

Here's what I used for my creation:
H:  Happy Birthday
Y:  Yellow
C: Circles
C: Clean-and-Simple
T:  Twine

Stamps:  Perfectly Penned, Circle Circus
Ink:  So Saffron, Not Quite Navy, Pool Party
Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Pool Party, Whisper White
Accessories:  Pool Party Baker's Twine, So Saffron button (retired)


Laila was chilling in her bouncy seat in the kitchen while I emptied the dishwasher and luckily I had the camera snapping pictures when Bandit decided to check her out.  The cats aren't sure about her just yet and all her flailing around tends to scare them!

4 comments:

  1. Great card Rita! I love how fun perfectly penned looks with circle circus. Great colour combo and I love the twine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is CAS perfection. Love that you are giving Circle Circus some love:) Fab colour combo too.
    And Laila gets cuter everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Circle Circus was a great choice for this challenge.

    Kitty photobomb! ;)Laila is so adorable (even on no nap days)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Circle Circus looks fab on your card and I love your colour combo. x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)