Sunday, March 6, 2011

3/6/11 Challenge: Spring!

Sunday Challenge 3/6/11
Paper Players: Spring has Sprung!
http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2011/03/paper-players-theme-challenge-37-spring.html

My new goal is to do a card challenge each day, so today I decided to try out a few new products. This was my first attempt at assembling the blossoms punch and I think it turned out okay. It was one of the requests for my next hostess workshop, so you might be seeing it a lot as I figure out the best way to demonstrate it. :)

Stamps: Build a Blossom
Ink: Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight
Tools: Blossom Petals Punch, Framed Tulips embossing folder, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, 3/4 inch circle punch
Accessories: Very Vanilla ribbon (I colored it with the Daffodil Delight marker!)

3 comments:

  1. Wow Rita! I love this colour combo of Marina Mist and Daffodil Delight! The flower looks perfect! I am sure your next hostess workshop wil be a great success!
    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Rita! I love this color combination... the Daffodil Delight just "pops"! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Daffodil Delight here--Ann's right it just POPS! Love all the textured embossing too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)