Friday, March 25, 2011

Keeping it Simple


Since I've been a little tired today (and Kentucky plays in the NCAA tournament tonight), I decided to keep it simple and focus on a technique tonight. I used the Stampin' Up! markers and my Aquapainter to color in this adorable dog. I wanted it to stand as the focal point for my card, so I left the rest very simple. It is also flat enough to mail easily!  Inspired by Ilina's card.  

Stamps: Friends Fur-ever, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Old Olive
Paper: Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Real Red, watercolor paper
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Aquapainter

1 comment:

  1. Rita, this is adorable! I love it! You can't beat a card with a cute puppy dog on it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)