Saturday, March 26, 2011

Friday Mashup...a day late. :)


I almost took the day off from stamping, but I decided that I just couldn't break my streak. :) This card is for the Friday Mashup challenge to make a zoo themed card. Fox & Friends is PERFECT for that, so I inked up my favorite little monkey and started stamping!

You can find the challenge here: http://fridaymashup.blogspot.com/2011/03/come-to-zoo-with-us-mashup-37.html

Stamps: Fox & Friends, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pacific Point, Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Pacific Point, Brights Designer Paper stack
Tools: circle punches

6 comments:

  1. Oooohh so adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love that monkey. Thanks for taking part in our Friday Mashup!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, that monkey is one cute little guy. Thanks for joining us at friday mashup!

    Hugs
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card. it is sooooo darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Cute Monkeys ... Glad you didn't take a break from your stamping streak!! Thanks for joining us at The Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)