Saturday, March 19, 2011

Winner? Say What?

I opened my inbox today and found that someone actually liked one of my cards enough to pick it as a winner!   Awesome!    You can see my card and the other winners over at The Paper Players .  This means so very much to me as I doubt myself and my creations so much at times.  I had a really rough day this past week and have had such much support from my fellow demos to bring my spirits back up.   Getting that email today just made my heart SING!  

What do you think of my challenge card for today?   I love the owl punch and I find myself wanting to use it all the time! He is just so darn cute! This card is a combination of two challenges, The Friday Mashup Challenge and a Stampin' Up! demo led challenge (Creative Crew) on Splitcoast Stampers that focuses on using the Woodland Walk Designer Paper and/or the colors associated with it. 

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Woodland Walk Designer Paper
Tools: Owl punch, Designer Label Punch, Big Shot, Little Leaves Sizzlit
Accessories: Chocolate Chip ribbon (retired), Regals buttons, linen thread

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Rita! Your card was oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Woodland Walk dsp with that owl - so cute! Congrats on your previous win... and thanks for playing with our Friday Mashup! challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Rita on your win!! Your card was darling! This one is SO pretty and I love the Woodlands Walk paper...very cute! The Mashup is a great challenge! You have done an amazing job with their sketch!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on winning! Great card, that owl is adorable.. I'm glad that help bring your sprits back up, always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I can't wait for my punch to arrive :) (I ordered at my last stamp club....hehe) tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. I like how you put the owl on the DSP with the wood. It just makes that cute owl look so happy. Thanks for joining us at friday mashup!

    Hugs
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)