Sunday, March 20, 2011

Upsy Not So Much


Well, this was one of those cards that I thought about and had an idea for before I stepped into my room. My idea was using the Paper Players sketch that you can find here.  When I started putting together the card I had in my head, it didn't turn out quite the same on paper. The colors I wanted to use just didn't work together like I wanted them to, so I changed up things and decided to finish it up and try the sketch again tomorrow. 

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Melon Mambo, Basic Gray
Paper: Melon Mambo, Basic Gray, Neutrals Designer Series stack
Accessories: Basic Gray Taffeta ribbon (retired), Dazzling Diamonds


My sweet boy sleeping last night.   I love that kitty.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Super cute. Congrats on the win over at Paper Players too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! The ribbon is a great touch!
    Kitty is adorable!! I think he wanted the lights off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita, I think this is very pretty! I love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)