Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sketchy Butterflies


This card is made for today's sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.

You can find it at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/card-sketches-f41/sketch-challenge-324-3-16-11-a-t523013.html

Stamps: Four Frames (sneak peek!)
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Paisley Petals designer paper (another sneak peek!)
Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Designer Label Punch
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding

We got out of the house today and went to the local arboretum.   Here are a few pictures that I took while we were walking around.   I love playing with my camera almost as much as I love stamping.  :)



1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)