Monday, March 7, 2011

Manly Monday 3/7/11


I know, I know! Can you believe that I made this one? It is totally outside of my comfort zone! I recently made an off-the-wall Sale-a-bration choice by choosing the Extreme Guitar stamp. I wanted to challenge myself to do something different and I think this qualifies! I tried out the bouncing brayer technique and while it is super fun, I need to practice! :)   This card was inspired by Kelly's card that you can see in the video for the bouncing brayer technique.  

Monday Challenge: 3/7/11
Manly Monday

Stamps: Extreme Guitar, Teeny Tiny Wishes, July Fourth (retired)
Ink: Staz-on, Pacific Point
Paper: Basic Black, Pacific Point, Glossy White, Whisper White
Tools: brayer, Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, Stars #2 die, color spritzer tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)