Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Brights, brights, BRIGHTS


I decided to do a non-card item today for a 3-D Tuesday challenge. (I made that up by the way; I needed a day to do some non-items, so why not Tuesday?) I wanted to do something fun and bright and I think I got it. I love the brights collection and according to the all-powerful Color Coach, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, and Pumpkin Pie go great together. 

Did you see the sneak peek? Another one of the Four Frames set! Isn't it awesome?!

Stamps: All Holidays, Four Frames
Ink: Tangerine Tango (that was an oops; I thought I had Melon Mambo), Pacific Point
Paper: Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Brights Designer Series Paper stack
Accessories: Brights brads, 1 1/4 pumpkin pie striped grosgrain ribbon, linen thread
Tools: Scallop circle punches, circle punches, Designer Label Punch, paper piercer, Big Shot, Fancy Favor Die

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful project. I love the details. TFS
    www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)