Thursday, March 17, 2011

Try It Thursday: Bargello & Rolling Marbles



For my Thursday challenge, I decided to try out a couple of new techniques. The first one is called bargello and you can find a tutorial for it here.   

Stamps: All Holidays, Fox & Friends
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Real Red
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Greenhouse Gala designer paper
Acccessories: Pear Pizzazz ribbon



Another technique I tried today was the rolling marble background. Gotta love the messy techniques. :) 

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Fox & Friends
Ink: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy
Paper: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories: Bashful Blue taffeta ribbon (ribbon)
Tools: Empty stamp container, marbles

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the techniques, Rita! I will have to try them both!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)