Sunday, March 27, 2011

Eureka!


I think I finally got it! I have been playing around with this stamp set and punch trying to get a card I liked for my upcoming workshop. I believe I'm going to go with this one. What do you think? 

I had to sneak in a technique to make it fun. I used the Poppin' Pastels technique on the edges of the embossing folder. You can find the directions here.

Stamps: Build a Blossom, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Whisper White Melon Mambo
Accessories: Brights Glimmer brads
Tools: Big Shot, Framed Tulips embossing folder, Blossoms Petal Punch, Stampin' Pastels, sponge daubers, circle punches


1 comment:

  1. I really like this card...I haven't even used this stamp set yet...following you from SC...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)