Monday, March 28, 2011

Mojo Monday, March 28th


I hate taking pictures at night because my cards never look as good as they do in real life and with some sunlight. Anyway, this is for the Mojo Monday sketch that you can find here.

I think I'm going to need an intervention soon. I can't stop using pink and making flowers!

Stamps: All Holidays
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso
Paper: Greenhouse Gala Designer paper, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Tools: Scallop Circle punch, Scalloped Edge punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Accessories: In Color Glimmer Brads, Pear Pizzazz ribbon, Early Espresso taffeta ribbon

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just can't get much prettier than this card....love the flower and the color combination! Great job!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)