Thursday, March 10, 2011

Try It Thursday



Let's Try It Thursday!

Today I picked a tutorial that I had looked at several times, but never attempted. I have never been sold on these onesie cards, but I know I need baby shower cards so why not try them? 

If you want to try it for yourself, check out Becky Jensen's tutorial here:http://www.stampthat.com/blog/tutorial-for-the-baby-onesie/

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, So Many Scallops
Ink: Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip
Tools: Scallop Edge Border punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 3/4 scallop circle punch, mat pack, paper piercer, bone folder, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings embosslit
Accessories: silver brads

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! These are adorable! Thanks for providing the link to the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)