Saturday, October 10, 2015

Blue Snowman for TPD



  1. Two Paper Divas has a fabulous new release this month and this cute Snowman is one of them.   I had such a fun time coloring him.   I had tried a different technique with him for the past two days that I couldn't get to turn out, so I grabbed my markers to go about things the traditional way.  :)  I'm glad I did because I love him in blue!  The sentiment is from the Holiday Sentiments set.  This is also another Hope You Can Cling To card.   Diane challenged us to make an easy-to-mail card, so I left it flat and easy to pop in an envelope.  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge is a clean and simple Christmas card, so he is also for that.  :)   


Stamps:  Two Paper Divas Snowman and Holiday Sentiments
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, misc. blue papers
Ink:  Stampin' Up! Basic Gray, Memento Black, Copics
Tools/Embellishments: Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder

4 comments:

  1. Wow! The blue really pops! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job coloring this snowman and beautiful blue snowman card! Turned out super cute without all that extra popping up and "stuff" we think we need!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Such a cute snowman! Wonderful coloring!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors of your snowman and card! Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)