Sunday, October 11, 2015

Color Me Not


I'm trying to post one of my Hope You Can Cling To cards each day.  Today's card is for Paula's challenge to use a line art image but NOT to color it.   Yikes.  For a Copics addicted person, that's a tough one.  I used this beautiful set from Altenew in an attempt to make an elegant card that would shine without color.   I added some Wink of Stella sparkle to the flowers that you can't really see here, but it looks awesome in person.  

Stamps:  Altenew Persian Motifs
Paper:  MFT Black Licorice, Neenah Solar White, pink scraps
Ink:  Versafine Black Onyx


Mom and Laila both had a blast at our zoo trip last week.  :)  

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love how you've introduced pops of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the look of uncolored line art Rita! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I think black and white cards with a pop of color are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)