Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Monster Mash


It's Wednesday and I'm here with a card for Kim's great sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.   I just love this layout and will be using it again for sure!   A sketch that makes you do a bit of math is always good for the brain!  :o)   I decided to play along with The Paper Players again this week and their challenge was a Halloween theme.   I love these little Lawn Fawn monsters so I thought they'd be fun.  I started off wanting to make a monochromatic card but I couldn't resist a bit of green to break up all the black and gray.  

Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Monster Mash
Ink:  Memento Black, Copics
Paper:  Stampin' Up! Green Galore, MFT Black Licorice, misc. Stampin' Up! retired Halloween DSP 

11 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the pop of the green with the black! And those critters are too cute! And I love the new breezy look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those adorable monsters. And I love the pops of green -- I need to use this color more on Halloween projects. Cute card, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this color scheme and those monsters are too adorable! Fabulous card, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your green and gray monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita, this is just adorable! Love the colors, the polka dots and those little monsters made me smile! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. These little monsters are so fabulous! I love the colors! And Green Galore???!!! Yeah, it is great here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Rita! Those monsters are the best! Your colouring is amazing as always! Love the green accents! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow, wow. Halloween monsters are always a favorite of mine and when you combine the grays with that POP of green. *Sigh* FAB-u-lous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute group of monsters!! LOVE this sketch with the bright green and blacks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so cool, Rita! I love your monsters (fortunately, not too scary!) and the way you incorporated the neon green. Really awesome and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Rita - those little monsters are too cute to be scary!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)