Saturday, October 3, 2015

MFT Purrfect for HYCCT


Meow!   :)   I love this cute set from My Favorite Things and I thought it would be perfect for the two challenges I worked on yesterday.   MFT has a great sketch at their challenge blog this week so I started off my card with that in mind.   The second is another Hope You Can Cling To challenge which asks us to use an image of a hand or our actual hand to make a card.   I am not quite brave enough for fingerpainting on my card, so I picked a cute Pure Innocence set with a visible hand.  Who wouldn't love a cute kitten being held by a sweet girl?  :)  I'm also sharing with Simon Says Stamp's World Cardmaking Day post.

Stamps:  MFT Pure Innocence Puurfect (retired)
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Stampin' Up! Smoky Slate
Ink:  Memento Black, Stampin' Up! Smokey Slate, Copics
Tools/Embellishments:  Lil' Inker Stitched Retangles and Squares, Paper Smooches Paw Print die

Speaking of cats...  Laila was brave and got her face painted today at the festival we went to!  She picked out a cat face and did a great job being patient and sitting for it.  We were very proud of her.  :)   She didn't want to wash it off at all tonight.   Poor dear.   

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)