Thursday, October 29, 2015

Tattoo of Hope


Isn't this an adorable image?  I saw it on the Taylored Expressions website and just knew it was perfect for the HYCCT challenges.   I was so excited to use it on a card this week.   It is for the challenge to use an image that would make a pretty tattoo.   I love the sentiment as well!


Laila and I had a craft day yesterday to make tags and treat bags for her classmates at Mother's Day Out.  This expression when she started using the Big Shot totally cracked me up!   She finally got some sleep last night thanks to the Zyrtec her doctor suggested we add in, so we are going to try to let her go to school today.   Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! Where did the sentiment come from? I couldn't find it at Taylored Expressions. ehrhardt@swbell.net

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)