Saturday, October 17, 2015

Snowman Hugs


Are you a big user of digital images?  I have a few, but I've been a bit unsure about them for the most part.  I found an awesome new-to-me website that had some adorable ones though, so I decided to give them a shot again.   It's called From the Heart and you should go check them out!  They have a monthly stamp challenge and a weekly sketch challenge, so I played along with the sketch challenge and made this cute card.  I absolutely LOVE it!   The snowpeople are so, so cute!!!!!!   They also work for the Hope You Can Cling To challenge about hugs.  :)  

Sketch122
I also played with the twist which was to do a clean-and-simple card with paper strips.  


Our little family project yesterday was to make pumpkin bread.  It was fun and it turned out so delicious!   Here's a link to the recipe we used.   Laila isn't feeling well today and has a fever, so we've only done a family walk and naps today.   Lazy days are good though, huh?  I just hope we can keep her temperature in check and avoid any febrile seizures.   Meds around the clock here we go!



7 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card, Rita ! Fabulous color choice and great take with our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt # 122 @ From the Heart Stamps. Thanks for joining us !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Your coloring is gorgeous! Glad you found us {these snowpeople are just one of my faves!}. Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps this week! Hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita, this is adorable! I love the colors!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at FTHS, I hope you'll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. I love the colors and papers! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at FTHS!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, this. I have a few digital images and I've always bought them for a specific purpose. I don't know why I don't go shopping more often because they are perfectly good for all kinds of things. They are certainly cheap enough when you only want one image. Thanks for reminding me, o-enabler.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice coloring on this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)