Monday, October 12, 2015

Hope with My Favorite Things


Today's Hope You Can Cling To card checking in!  :)   This one is one I just love and it was so easy!  Most of the work is done by the My Favorite Things Blueprints set.  I just picked out the colors and papers.  I love when cards are easy AND turn out great. I'm going to leave this one without a sentiment so that someone can grab it and use it for whatever they need to say that day.    Oh, the challenge was to use a trio of hearts and some red.  I think I have that covered.

Stamps:  NONE!
Ink:  NONE!
Paper:  Stampin' Up! Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Soft Sky, Brights Designer Series Paper Stack, Neenah Solar White
Tools/Embellishments:  MFT Blueprints 20, misc enamel dots


We have more caterpillars this week!   So exciting!   Most of them are still super tiny as the eggs just hatched, but this one is getting big and fun to watch.  I am loving our butterfly garden so much.   We had a huge Monarch butterfly hanging out over the weekend and I'm guessing that is where the eggs came from.   It is a great learning experience for Laila and fascinating for her nerdy parents.  :o)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, cool, doesn't that look just like a Monarch already?! How thrilling! I'd be nerdy and becited, too!! Your card is fantastic and in bright colors that I love together! What did we ever do before dies (and embossing folders) and enamel dots??!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)