Friday, October 2, 2015

Fall Freshly Brewed Coffee


Still catching up on all the cards I want to make this week!  This card is one I finally got to make for the Fall Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!   I can't believe I'm only getting one done on the very last day.   I did just get this new coffee set though, so it was a bit of perfect timing.   It is also for today's Hope You Can Cling To challenge to make a collage card.  I don't know if I did a good job with that, but I tried.   :)   This is also my coloring for day 2 of Kathy at The Daily Marker's 30 day coloring challenge.

11638805_10207927413971348_1249712840_o

Stamps:  My Favorite Things LLD Perk Up, Stamper's Anonymous Fresh Brewed Blueprints, Bo Bunny Stained Textures
Ink:  Memento Black, Stampin' Up! Early Espresso, Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake, Copics
Paper:  Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake, Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla, Stampin' Up! Early Espresso
Tools/Embellishments:  Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangle Dies, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles, MFT Blueprints 20, Simon Says Stamp Medium Dot Line die, Stampin' Up! Doily, Stampin' Up! Neutral buttons, Stampin' Up! Linen Thread

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...especially the cup, Rita! thanks for sharing your time and talent with everyone this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice vivid bright colors, just like Fall. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors of the mug and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic colors, Rita! Love the doily you added.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome coffee mug! Love the doily :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super gorgeous - adore the colors and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice rich colors and love that cup, superb card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Love how you colored in the mug with those rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I have been having a hard time commenting on a blog here and there... there is no link to comment and I just realized if I hit reply on someone else's comment, the little "comment" link all of a sudden appears... I have no idea why this is happening.. ANYWAY! Your card is AWESOME! I think it's a great design and love the elements... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautifully designed card! Love the colors, the layers, and that beautiful mug!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that stripy mug! Perfect in Fall colors!! Sweet little button and twine bow too. Pretty card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colouring!! Great contrast having the lovely doily behind the cup!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful project!! :)
    I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog!
    Be sure to check it out: http://fridayfinally.blogspot.it/2015/10/merry-christmouse-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)