Thursday, October 22, 2015

Fall Thanks


We've had a few cooler days here in Texas, so I'm pretending it is now our poor version of Fall.   I thought this gorgeous cornucopia image from From the Heart Stamps was perfect for a Fall card.   It is their image for their Stamp of the Month challenge, so be sure to go check that out.   I also used the new sketch from their weekly sketch challenge.  I kept it pretty simple to let the coloring shine.  I was pretty happy with how it turned out.   My next Hope You Can Cling To challenge was to use food, so this works for that too!  :)
Sketch123

Laila has been so kind as to share her illness with me and it is kicking my butt.   We took her to the doctor today and they ran some tests but haven't found anything yet.  Her doctor is concerned about her fever lasting so many days, so we are waiting on blood tests now.   If it's not better by Sunday or Monday, we have to take her to the ER for further testing.   I'm hoping it's just a cold as that what it seems I have.   Fingers crossed.

7 comments:

  1. Rita, I hope you are feeling better soon! Your card is beautiful, you rocked the sketch with a tWist! Thanks for playing along with us this week at FtHS i {heart} sketches with a tWist Challenge! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Card, Rita and great take with the Sketch AND tWiSt # 123 !! Your coloring of our FREE Stamp of the Month October Image is great. I totally love the fall Colors.

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rita - so glad you chose to color the From The Heart Stamps image for your Sketch #123 entry. Fall has such beautiful colors and they are represented very well on your card. Thanks for joining in the challenge and wishing you good luck on your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Good for you for entering both Stamp of the Month and Sketch 123 - Should have checked that first before I left you a comment on the sketch entry :) So glad you used the SOTM! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Rita for sharing your beautiful Fall card with us at From the Heart Stamps in our Stamp of the Month Challenge and in our I (heart) sketches with a tWiSt challenge. I hope to see more of your creations soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done! I love the simplicity and your "stitching"! Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)