Monday, October 5, 2015

Watercolored Leaves


Did you get any stamping done on World Cardmaking Day?   I started a few cards and it took me days to actually get back to them!  I wanted to play along with Winnie & Walter's challenges and the first one was watercoloring.   I'm so clueless about watercolors, but I tried to do a background with my Koi Watercolors.   I added a sentiment to split it up and work for a Hope You Can Cling To challenge and used autumn colors for the Simon Says Stamp Autumn Monday challenge.

WCMDblogbanner2014

Stamps:  Winnie & Walter A Tree for All Seasons
Ink:  Early Espresso, Sakura XNCW-24N 24-Piece Koi Assorted Water Colors Field Sketch Set with Brush
Paper:  Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake, Stampin' Up! Early Espresso, Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Master's Touch Watercolor Paper
Embellishments:  Stampin' Up! Neutrals buttons, Stampin' Up! Crushed Curry Baker's Twine


My mom brought Jason and I an awesome gift.  She made us a double wedding ring quilt!   I absolutely LOVE it!  It was her first one of that pattern and I'm so proud of her for attempting it.  She did such a great job too.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful, Rita! Love your background! Thank you for joining me at Winnie & Walter ♥ - and that quilt is amazing, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, the leaves are so funky. Love the splatters. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those lovely, rich colors - beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)