Thursday, October 8, 2015

I Heart Pink


Last night Jason and Mom were busy sewing so I grabbed my Copics and sat with them and colored.  I am useless with a sewing machine, so I didn't even try jumping in.  lol   I worked on another Hope You Can Cling To challenge and combined it with Avery Elle I Heart U challenge to use pink.   My background is drawn by hand and colored in with Copics.   I added a sentiment from Avery Elle's Simply Said Hello and a little ribbon of hope and called it done!   It's simple, but I love how it turned out!
Challenge 29

Stamps:  Avery Elle Simply Said Hello
Paper:  Neenah Solar White
Ink:  Copics, Sharpie, Memento Black
Tools/Embellishments:  Paper Smooches Hope Die, Glossy Accents

Sadie is not much help with stamping, but she's great at holding down this blanket.  :o)

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. Love the curved lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Rita! I love your background, it's gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at the AEI<3U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)