Thursday, October 15, 2015

Cute Pink Puppy


I actually got in a little stamping time last night and made two cards!   This one is my favorite of the two.  I just love this little puppy!! He's so adorable isn't he???   I used pink with him for the Avery Elle I Heart U challenge and also to go along with the Hope You Can Cling to challenge to use a tag. :)
Challenge 29

Stamps:  Avery Elle Furry Friends
Ink:  Memento Black, Copics
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Stampin' Up! Strawberry Slush and Baked Brown Sugar, misc designer paper
Accessories;  MFT Stitched Traditional Tags, Stampin' Up! Strawberry Slush ribbon



Our butterfly garden is still amazing!   We had two butterflies emerge and fly away yesterday and lots of baby caterpillars continuing to feed and grow.  

3 comments:

  1. Adorable image and a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and a fun way to incorporate the pink! Thanks for joining us at the AEI♥U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so so adorable, Rita! I love the tag, and how you used pink! Thanks for playing along with us at the AEI<3U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)