Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Triple Cups of Hope


It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  Cindy L has a fun sketch this week that will get you thinking in threes!   I wanted to do the PINKALICIOUS challenge for Hope You Can Cling To, so my choice was three coffee mugs.   For the challenge you had to unscramble 3-4 words from the challenge word and use those on your card.  I went with pink, ink, and cups.  

I'm still behind on my HYCCT cards but I'm slowly catching up.   I just need to keep on trucking and hope to finish them all before the deadline.  I hope to have them packed up and mailed by the middle of November.   :)


We decided we'd been cooped up in the house for too long, so we went to Chipotle for dinner tonight.   It was a fundraiser night for the non-profit that helps the animal shelter where we got Sadie, so it was something I didn't want to miss.  Laila ate great and we had a very nice time.  :)   She's feeling much better, but still coughing.  I hope it clears up tomorrow so she can go to Mother's Day Out on Thursday.  She keeps asking to go back and it makes me sad that she's missed it for a week and a half.  

9 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute cute,,,,,,,,that's one for each cup and one for Laila! Love how sharp and crisp this is and the cups are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice take on the HYCCT challenge! It worked perfectly with Cindy's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pink cups looks so cool and are colored beautifully. The little red hearts are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous use of the sketch!! I love the "trenta"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card,Rita!! I love those cups and the sentiment!! Great coloring on the cups...as always!!!
    Cute photo! Looks like you had a nice evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that stamp set! What a cute sentiment and I love those cups more than any I've seen before. The details of your card are awesome, too! I'm so glad Laila's feeling better and she looks healthy and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, Rita! I love the sweet mugs, and that sentiment stamp makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shading on these cups is really amazing! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is just fabulous Rita! Those cups work so well with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)