Friday, October 16, 2015

Hope and Strength


Today is a more pink and breast cancer themed card for Hope You Can Cling To.   A couple years ago I bought a pad of designer paper that was made for breast cancer cards and this sheet has been challenging me to do something with it ever since.  When I saw Ann's challenge to strengthen a piece of designer paper by adding die cuts, embellishments, etc, I know this was the perfect choice of paper.   I die cut it with a stitched rectangle die, and then used the hope die from Paper Smooches to cut out a space to leave open.   Then I added a couple support ribbons that are also from a Paper Smooches die.   The enamel dots were the finishing touch.   All done!

Kraft and pink look quite nice together, huh?  I normally pair kraft with red, but this is not too shabby either!  :)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)