Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Lots of Kindness


I'm a little late, but I have my card for Freshly Made Sketches today!   I love Cindy's sketch and I hope she's okay with my interpretation of it.  :)    I didn't realize my panel was so huge until I actually sat down to assemble my card.   Oops!   I still think it works and I love all the pops of red on the white!   I think these two stamps are two of my most favorite Stampin' Up! stamps of all time.

Of course it's also another Hope You Can Cling To card.   :)   The challenge was to T-R-A-S-H cancer by using something that started with at least 3 of the letters in trash.  I went with tulips, red, and a stitched die.  

Stamps:  Stampin' Up! Kindness Matters, Love is Kindness
Paper:  Stampin' Up! Real Red, Neenah Solar White
Ink:  Memento Black, Copics
Tools/Embellishments:  Lil' Inker  Stitched Rectangle dies, Wink of Stella clear

My tiny dancer is having a rough week this week.  :(   Grammy left today so I don't know if that's the issue or if it is something else.  I'm hoping things turn around and she can be a bit happier and calmer.  I'm also crossing all my fingers and toes that she's not getting sick or anything like that.   

8 comments:

  1. Oh the red with all that white is gorgeous! And your tiny dancer is so sweet! I am sure she misses her Grammy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this white and red card. The red just pops. So beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and fantastic coloring! I love this image and I love how you've given it lots of white space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have colored these images so beautifully, Rita! And I love the crisp, clean look of red on white. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Rita! I love those flowers! The colours are gorgeous! I love the red! Laila is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooo pretty Rita! That flower image works perfectly for the sketch and your colouring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card,Rita!! I love the red and white and the flower image is so pretty!!!
    Such a cute photo of your little dancer!! I hope she's ok! Pretty sure,she just missed her Grandma!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally loving these flowers. I need to pull this one back out... Lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)