Sunday, October 25, 2015

Coffee and Poppies


Well, we haven't floated away here in Texas...yet.   lol   It's been raining since yesterday evening and still going.  Thankfully it's been mostly light rain with a few heavy showers thrown in.  I haven't really stamped as much as I've wanted to because I've been sick, but I am still working on more cards for Hope You Can Cling To here and there.   I did this one yesterday while I had a break from coughing.  lol    I love this coffee set and thought it might be fun to use with the torn edge challenge.  

I made this very simple card today for the "masterpiece" challenge where you were to be inspired by a work of art.  Georgia O'Keeffe was one of the suggested artists and I saw a lot of poppies when I did a search for her, so I went with that.  I wanted to use my beautiful  new sentiment I got from Hero Arts and I think it gets to shine on this card.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the coffee card - it's good to share with friends. Where did the sentiment come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are wonderful! The coffee stamp is fabulous and I love it just with the ripped strip of paper! And your simple poppy is truly stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)