Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Owls!!!


While Jason and I were enjoying watching The Help and having dinner at Red Lobster yesterday, the UPS man dropped of a box of goodies for me!    I love the owl punch, but I also wanted to try my hand at the larger, funkier owls as well.   I figured I could use the pillow box die for some cute holiday treats as well, so I didn't feel too bad about ordering it for the owls.  :)    I also got the woodgrain background stamp to replace the Woodland Walk designer paper from the past catalog.    I made my big owl first, but then decided he needed a matching card.   Aren't they adorable?  I used retired paper to test it out because the first attempt usually doesn't turn out.   I think this one actually did though!  

Card:
Stamps:  Woodgrain background, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Concord Crush
Paper: Hostess In Color stack (retired), Concord Crush, More Mustard, Whisper White
Tools:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, 1 3/4 scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Owl builder punch

Owl Box:
Paper:  Hostess In Color stack (retired), Concord Crush, More Mustard, Whisper White, Basic Black
Tools:  Big Shot, Pillow Box die, 3/4 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, Blossom Petals Builder Punch, retired heart punch
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)