Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bright Doilies


This fun, bright card was another one of my Creative Crew designs for July.    We were asked to use some of our favorite new products from the catalog.   I dug in and used tons of new stuff; the Delicate Doilies stamp set, the Flirtatious designer paper, and two of the new In Colors!   (and notice, I did manage to overlap my doilies, but just a tad bit!)  

Stamps:  Delicate Doilies, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Flirtatious designer paper
Accessories:  Brights buttons, linen thread
Tools:  Dotted Scalloped Ribbon Border Punch (say that three times fast!)

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!   Thanks for stopping by to visit.
~Rita

2 comments:

  1. I noticed that your doilies were touching a tad! Good for you! Such a bright and cheery card! You are really rocking the doily set, Rita! Everything you create with it is fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh because as soon as I saw your card I said "Heeeyyy, those doily's are touching!" LOL! Such a great card, Rita! Lovin that fun color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)