Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Halloween!



I thought I'd share my losing Halloween card today.   One of the benefits of being a demonstrator is an awesome monthly magazine called Stampin' Success.   It is filled with great articles and in the back, there's always a monthly contest.   I decided to submit a card last month and the challenge was Halloween.  I didn't win, but I did have fun making my card.   I love the little owl and hope he'll be knocking on my door for some candy.  :)    


This is a picture that was in the same folder as my Halloween card.   I'm not the only crafty creature in the house.   While I was away mailing my card to Stampin' Up!, Bandit decided to make himself a tutu.   Isn't it cute?  LOL   The bag was in our bedroom and I found the remaining part of it all the way across the house.  I'm guessing that there was a bit of freaking out once he got it stuck around him.   Silly boy.  He was happy to model it for me, so enjoy the fashion show.  

8 comments:

  1. Very cute card! It sure looks like a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a winner to me too - this is adorable! Great scene! I love the bats coming out of the chimney :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very creative with using the spider web embossing folder with the orange paper -- I vote yes on this card -- thanks for sharing!
    Sandy in VA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, Rita! What were those silly Stampin' Success people thinking??? This card is fabulous! Tell Bandit I like his tutu. Very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable Rita. Love it to bits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that embossed web background is perfect for the wonderful scene you created here. The little owl is too cuteAnd I'm still trying to figure out how Bandit got that bag stuck right on his middle.... funny kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, this is the cutest card EVER, Rita!! This card is a total winner...I demand a recount!! Such a fun scene and I love that cutie owl. Bandit, true to his name, steals the show with his sassy tutu photo. Just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! You did a great job with all the detail. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)